If you are like most travellers, you seek comfort in the laps of the nature.
Camping is one of the most popular destination activities to enjoy when venturing into new lands.
Whether you are a first-time camper or a seasoned one, it is hard not to miss the thrilling wanderlust that camping offers – after all, who can resist the temptation of spending a night in the woods beneath a canopy of stars?
Or a cozy bonfire in the middle of nowhere with like-minded souls? And when the campsite is a trail of treks and hikes, it is just the perfect weekend getaway!
And yet, it is highly unlikely that you will enjoy camping at popular, crowded tourist destinations that are congested with hotels.
Did you know? It is for this reason that camp-lovers like you are now packing their bags and setting off for exciting rural camp stays!
Rural homestays come with the opportunity to tent-up at serene camp-sites.
Real camping is where nature meets local culture – its people, its food, and its fascinating stories. Rural homestay is a popular alternate stay option that is set up and managed by locals. This means that you actually get to soak in the local culture and taste the mouth-watering organic food that they cook.
Here’s why camping in villages is a great way to add zing to your weekend getaways:
– nature holds many beautiful secrets that are only known to the people who live there. Never miss something rare or beautiful just because there was no one to show you around. Engage deeply with your host family and the local community and get fascinating insights about the place, culture and history!
- Indulge in freshly prepared, organic food
– Why depend on instant noodles and packaged food while camping, when you can get locally sourced ingredients freshly cooked and served hot – just for you!
- Improve your health and lift your spirits
– Eat healthy, nutrient-rich food free from chemical residues that can boost your well-being and bolster your spirits!
– Real India lives in villages, and can be fully known only through local stories and folklore. Immerse in a whole new world of wonder and legend, as you interact with the local community.
- Bond with family and friends
– Make your camping experience an opportunity to bond with near and dear ones in the peaceful silence and calm of villages. With a quaint home in the countryside waiting for you, strengthening relationships isn’t going to be too hard.
- Don’t burn a hole in your pocket
– Happiness doesn’t need to be expensive!
Camping in villages is a relatively inexpensive activity that you can afford even as a regular weekend getaway.
– And most importantly, with your host helping you whenever you need and watching out for you, you will be in a home away from home without the fear of losing your way. You will always have someone to reach out to for any emergency, just in case.
We at believe in providing an experience of a lifetime to travellers at memorable village stays.
By providing hygienic and safe accommodations in remote parts of the country, we make camping a real and delightful experience for you.
Get in touch with us by dropping in a mail at